In the event you claim our office applied a payment incorrectly, our office will conduct a reasonable investigation to determine whether a payment was misapplied. If we determine an error has occurred, our office will either:

  • 1. Refund the amount to the debit card, credit card, or checking account that was used to make the payment.
  • 2. Reapply the payment to a corrected account in our office.